This project is read-only.

I love the plugin, but ...

Sep 27, 2009 at 2:21 AM

I love the plugin.  I've used alinco for years and other plugins before that.

The only things I miss from the old alinco to this one are:

1) I don't seem to find any "quick slots"

2) the inventory function as it now stands doesn't seem to inventory everything.  I'd like to know where I put my salvaged mahogany, for instance.

3) I loved the short cuts.  I suppose I should get one of the other shortcut plugins to replace that functionality

4) the salvage functionality used to be able to scan your inventory and combine bags of salvage with similar workmanship.  made it easier to combine salvage collected from different characters

At this point, with the limited inventory functionality, I may be forced to go back to a previous version of alinco.  But keep up the good work.

Oct 30, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Yes I agree, lots of things are still missing but I will add them in time

quick slots are in it now, I like them too

Dec 11, 2009 at 5:17 PM

1) Quick slots are in (thank you very much, cool touch to make the quickslot list dependent on wielding a weapon versus wielding a wand), but I don't see a way to reset them.  For instance, I set them when I could use 370 weapons.  Now that I can use 420 weapons, I'd like to reset the quickslots that have the 370, but I can't seem to make that work.  Good work tho, thanks!

2) I like that the inventory function now inventories everything (even opened storage for villa/mansion).  That's pretty cool.  However, there's a problem somewhere where the inventory gets zero'd out every once in a while.  I think it might have to do with whether or not a client crashes and how.  Having had to redo the inventory on more accounts than I'd like to mention, I've taken to saving a copy of the inventory in a subdirectory that I can copy back if I find that it has been zero'ed out.  However, that's something you might want to look at.

4) if another character drops a partial bag of salvage and you subsequently pick it up, it goes into your list of items to salvage as I would expect.  Pressing the "Load Ust" button results in an error, however.

Thank you very much for all of your work.  I've unloaded the previous alinco and am using yours exclusively.